Sunday, April 10, 2011

It's my turn!

4 Things.... I have never done one of these before and I was tagged by a great friend (Thanks Kelsey!) so i'll give it a try

4 shows I watch: 1) The Bachelor/Bachelorette (Love Monday nights with Sharli and Christie!) 2) Grey's Anatomy

3) Modern Family

4) Extreme Home Makeover Home Edition

I really only faithfully watch the first 2...but I always enjoy when I rarely watch the other two.


4 things I'm passionate about: 1) Family

2) Teaching

3) Church

4) Gamma


4 phrases I say a lot:

1) Guess What??

2) It's going to be Epic!

3) That's fabulous!

4) nbd (Kylee thinks I say lots of weird things like this)


4 things I have learned from the past:

1) Find Joy in the journey and enjoy the moment

2) Smile, it makes everything more enjoyable!

3) Live life to the fullest

4) I want to be just like my mom!


4 things I did yesterday:

1) Slept in until 12:30 (After getting home from the Fun Bus adventure at 6:30 am)

2) Went to the What a Women Wants Show with my Mom, Andrea, and Holly. Bought the Lucha shoes, I've been wanting (Glad you talked about them Emily!)

3) Went to Nick's house to watch him open his mission call!! He's going to Pennsylvania in 5 weeks!!

4) Went to Training Table and played an epic game of BINGO with some friends!


4 places I would love to visit:

1) Africa

2) Peru

3) Anywhere in Europe

4) Australia


4 things I'm looking forward to:

1) Cruise in June with friends!

2) Finishing my first year of teaching

3) Getting my things all moved into my new house

4) Caitlin coming home in June!


4 things I love about spring:

1) Warmer days/ wearing sandals

2) Stays lighter later at night

3) Outside adventures

4) BEEs games

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jessica, I loved your post on first graders!! I don't know if you remember but I used to teach first grade. For me, it was the hardest job ever and the greatest job ever all at the same time. And it will get easier next year when you know more of what you're doing. But then again, it all depends on what your class is like each year. My hardest year by far was my last year of teaching. I had some really challenging kids!!! There were days I wondered if I could make it! So some years are like that. But I know you'll love how you have summers off and every holiday off and every weekend off. Those are super great perks! And I've been praying for your and your health challenges. I can't imagine teaching the first year and not feeling well! You're super woman to me!! Love you and your family, Jolie

    ReplyDelete